How to decorate cupcakes with some helpful tips
Cupcakes can be baked in two standard sizes mini and standard muffin size. To make cupcakes with different colors start by making a basic batch of vanilla frosting. Separate the vanilla frosting into different batches based on the number of colors that you want to make. Stir in some liquid or jell paste to make the different colors of icing that you want. Spread the frosting evenly onto the cupcakes with a metal spoon or the back of a teaspoon. If it is too thick to spread add a little milk to thin it out and make it easier to spread. Use licorice cut into pieces for decorating. You can also use frosting to decorate the cupcakes by using a frosting bag or a homemade bag made out of heavy duty plastic bags with the corner cut off. You can also use colorful sprinkles, colored sugars, and chocolate curls also add a decorative touch to the cupcakes. So be creative when you make your next batch of cupcakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades