A trip to the movies simply isn't complete without a nice big tub of buttery popcorn. Salty and crunchy, it's the perfect complement to the much more sugary treats offered at movie theater concession stands, and tastes great when washed down with a can of Coke.
If you're a big fan of popcorn, why not give yourself a bit of challenge and shape your cupcakes into popcorn kernels? Rent yourself a DVD, bake up these cupcakes, and save yourself some money by having your own movie night at home.
Alan Richardson, co-creator of the best-selling "Hello, Cupcake?" and "What's New, Cupcake?" books shows you how to make cupcakes that look just like popcorn, using delicious Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly jelly beans!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades