The holidays mean two things to us: Delicious, sugary holiday cookies and a great deal of hustle and bustle from shopping, parties, and meeting with friends. But with all this on your plate it's easy to get overwhelemed and not know how to fit everything in.
But worry not. Check out this video to learn how to make quick homemade cookies quickly using a special roller cutter.
Homemade cookies are such a huge part of the holiday season, but every year seems to get busier and busier with parties, gift shopping, and family events. We can all get a little stressed during this season, but don't forgo freshly baked cookies due to a time crunch. The Roller Cutter is a real time saver, and helps you turn out five festive holiday-themed cookies in a flash. Try it with Roll Out Cookie Dough, Grandma's Gingerbread, or your favorite homemade rolled cookie dough.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades