For many, taking a bite out of a red velvet cupcake is a delicious treat, and even a present of sorts, especially if you generally deny yourself of such sweets during the rest of the week. So why not make your next batch of cupcakes look like literal gifts by adding a bow on top?
While plain cream cheese frosting is oh so tasty and will do, gumpaste bows add that extra bit of cuteness and make savoring your baked goods something special. Watch this tutorial to learn how to make them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades