This video shows you how to transform a plain cake into a butterfly cake. You start with a round cake. Cut off the dome, cut the cake in half, then cut the cake like a peace sign. Arrange the pieces to form the butterfly. Apply a thin layer of icing to form a crumb coat. To set crumb coat, place cake in freezer for fifteen to thirty minutes. Now you apply a thick layer of icing, about a quarter inch thick over the entire surface of the cake. Use different colored icing to create a pattern of your chosing on the wings of the butterfly. Lastly, use a candy stick for the butterfly's body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades