There's no better way to improve your ability to ice masterpieces of cupcakes and cakes than to simply practice. And the tip presented in this cake decorating video is indispensible. Using a #21 tip (called an open star tip), you'll learn how to ice a shell border.
A shell border design looks like a downturned shell with striped indents all over. Frequently used to adorn cakes and cupcakes, the shell border is great because you can use it to cover large border areas and the method is rather easy to learn. Watch the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades